Don’t miss this ticketed fundraiser the night before Blues & BBQ! The Pig & Pint Prelude will take place under the big tent in Centennial Park on Friday, July 7, 2023, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Proceeds support North Liberty Blues & BBQ’s commitment to keeping Saturday’s admission, kids’ fun and live music free to attendees.
All-inclusive tickets include:
- Entrance to the intimate Blues & BBQ kickoff event
- A barbecue buffet from TC Bonez (brisket, pulled pork, chicken, smoked gouda augratin potatoes, baked beans, cole slaw, mac n cheese and a bourbon caramel apple crisp. A barbecue-smoked tofu vegetarian option if available upon request).
- Live music from Cedar County Cobras
- Craft beer pours
- Commemorative event glass
- Opportunity to capture your event experience in our 360 Video Booth
- Pride in supporting the festival
Both individual tickets ($55) and tables of eight ($400) are available. To guarantee seats together with your friends, family or coworkers, please consider reserving a table for eight as individual tickets will not have assigned seating. There will not be a formal program, just good old fashioned community building.Buy Tickets
Space is limited.
*Tickets are non-refundable. There is no rain date for this event.