The North Liberty Community Pantry (NLCP) hosts their annual Turkey Trot presented by UICCU 10k/5k Races and Family 1 Mile Event the morning of North Liberty Blues & BBQ, in conjunction with Thanksgiving in July, a community-wide food drive that provides food assistance to those in need.
This chip-timed race will begin and end at Centennial Park, in North Liberty. Afterward, runners and volunteers are welcome to continue the fun at North Liberty Blues & BBQ!
What do I Receive for my Entry?
- Bib (race number)
- Entry into a chip timed event
- A fun time running/walking with family and friends
- An official Turkey Trot T-Shirt
- A chance to win the Turkey Trot trophy or medal for top finishers (by age)
- The opportunity to help feed and clothe the community
All funds raised from the Turkey Trot will benefit North Liberty Community Pantry and neighbors in need!
For additional information or questions, please contact the Pantry’s executive director, Kaila Rome, at 319-626-2711 or email [email protected].Register