Raise money for your organization while supporting North Liberty’s summer tradition! Blues & BBQ has a number of shifts available for organizations to volunteer as a group and earn $100 per shift of 10 volunteers. This is a perfect opportunity for churches, non-profits and sports teams. At least 5 of the 10 volunteers in the group must be 18 years or older. Special thanks to Junge Ford North Liberty for supporting our volunteer program.
How it works:
- Contact volunteer coordinator Kaila Rome. Together you’ll determine the best volunteer role for your group. Job roles available for the group volunteer program include: eco-patrol and eco-attendants, parking volunteers, kids’ activity supervisors, and setup/cleanup volunteers.
- Verbally commit to providing 10 people during your shift and we’ll hold your spot.
- Recruit your team and provide us with their names and email addresses within two weeks of verbally committing.
- If we haven’t heard from you within two weeks, one of our volunteer coordinators will follow up. If your volunteers haven’t been recruited, we will reopen the shift(s) to other groups.
- Fulfill your volunteer shift(s) on Saturday, July 14, 2018, or forfeit your stipend(s).
- Receive a $100 check per shift in the mail by the end of the month.
In 2017, Blues & BBQ was proud to donate $800 back to community organizations for the first year of this group stipend program. We look forward to partnering with more organizations in 2018 and giving back to fellow nonprofits.