Raise money for your organization while supporting North Liberty’s summer tradition! Blues & BBQ has a number of shifts available for organizations to volunteer as a group and earn money per shift of 10 volunteers. This is a perfect opportunity for churches, non-profits and sports teams. At least 5 of the 10 volunteers in the group must be 18 years or older.
How it works:
- Contact volunteer coordinator Jillian Miller. Together you’ll determine the best volunteer role for your group. Job roles available for the group volunteer program include: eco-patrol and eco-attendants, parking volunteers, kids’ activity supervisors, and setup/cleanup volunteers.
- Verbally commit to providing 10 people during your shift and we’ll hold your spot.
- Recruit your team and provide us with their names and email addresses within two weeks of verbally committing.
- If we haven’t heard from you within two weeks, one of our volunteer coordinators will follow up. If your volunteers haven’t been recruited, we will reopen the shift(s) to other groups.
- Fulfill your volunteer shift(s) on Saturday, July 13, 2019, or forfeit your stipend(s).
- Receive a check in the mail by the end of the month.
Blues & BBQ was proud to donate $1500 back to community organizations in the first two years of this group stipend program. We look forward to partnering with more organizations in 2019 and giving back to fellow nonprofits.