The North Liberty Community Pantry (NLCP) will host their 6th Annual Turkey Trot 10k/5k Races and Family 1 Mile Event the morning of North Liberty Blues & BBQ on Saturday, July 14, at 9:00 a.m., in conjunction with Thanksgiving in July, a community-wide food drive that provides food assistance to those in need.
This chip-timed race will begin and end at Centennial Park, in North Liberty. Afterward, runners and volunteers are welcome to continue the fun at North Liberty Blues & BBQ!
Register online here.
What do I Receive for my Entry?
- Bib (race number)
- Entry into a chip timed event
- A fun time running/walking with family and friends
- An official Turkey Trot 2018 T-Shirt
- A chance to win the Turkey Trot trophy or medal for top finishers (by age)
- The opportunity to help feed and clothe the community
Key registration dates:
- Advanced Registration is $25/adult and includes a shirt through June 26th!
- Registration June 27th-July 8th is $35/adult and includes shirts as long as the supply lasts (so NOT Guaranteed after June 26th.)
- Registration for children (15 & Under – no shirt) is $15.
- All funds raised from the Turkey Trot will benefit North Liberty Community Pantry and neighbors in need!
For additional information or questions, please contact the Pantry’s executive director, Kaila Rome, at 319-626-2711 or email [email protected].